PRN Healthcare specialises in the recruitment of temporary healthcare workers working in both hospitals and aged care facilities. We are committed to providing healthcare staff without compromising on quality.
- We are seeking second and third year nursing students for casual AIN and PCW shifts.
- This role would suit self-motivated nursing students who are looking to gain extra skills and experience to make themselves more competitive after graduation.
- This is a casual on-call position, offering an excellent solution to the challenge of balancing a changing uni or TAFE schedule with the need to work
As this is an on-call role, having your own car is essential.
Tell me about the shifts
- You will work in a variety of hospitals and aged care facilities assisting patients and residents with activities of daily living.
- Except when you’re on placement, you need to be available for at least two shifts between Monday and Friday. Of course, if you are able, you are welcome to be available for extra shifts.
- You can choose between day, afternoon or night shifts.
- We have shifts all over Brisbane including the Northside and Southside, Western Suburbs, Brisbane Bayside (Redlands), Logan and the Gold Coast.
- As a student, juggling classes, labs, assignments and placements can be tricky, especially when trying to fit all of this around a job. This role helps you with that. Pick the shifts you want to work.
- Need time off for your next clinical placement? No problem.
- And of course, unlike clinical placement, with this role you get paid to work while gaining valuable hands-on experience.
What do I need to apply?
- Available for an immediate start
- Available to work at least two shifts between Monday and Friday
- Currently studying a Bachelor or Diploma of Nursing
- Completed two nursing clinical placements as part of your course
- Current Police Check
- Current First Aid
- Current CPR
- Drivers licence
- Own vehicle
- Immunisations as per QLD Health requirements
- International students must have a minimum of 6.0 in each category of the IELTS or a minimum of 58 in each category of the PTE.
Sounds Great! How do I apply?
If this sounds like just the opportunity you’ve been looking for, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call us on 07 3394 8335 to discuss the role.