PRN Healthcare is a specialist nursing agency servicing a diverse client base.
We have genuine preferred supplier agreements with Queensland Health and the private sector.
We are currently seeking experienced registered nurses for clinical facilitator roles across Brisbane.
What Will I Do?
- As a clinical facilitator, your role is to support nursing students in their professional development while they are on placements.
- You will promote and implement best practice and evidence based practice, promote critical thinking and clinical problem solving, and consistency in care delivery within a practice development and robust education model.
About the Role
- You will be supervising Diploma of Nursing students who are on their clinical placements.
- These are short term full time roles that typically last 3-4 weeks and occur regularly throughout the academic semester.
- All shifts are Monday to Friday
- Shifts are a combination of morning and afternoon shifts depending on your students’ schedule.
Sounds Great! What Do I Need?
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a Registered Nurse in Australia in Aged Care or Acute Care.
- The ability to commit to the full length of the contract.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong focus on professional self-development and that of others
- Current CPR
- Current Police Check or willing to apply
- Vaccinations in accordance with QLD Health guidelines
How Do I Apply?
Please send an application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Fay on 07 3394 8335