PRN Healthcare is a Brisbane based nursing agency dedicated to providing high quality staff across Queensland.
PRN Healthcare is currently seeking second and third year nursing students on the northside of Brisbane for casual AIN / PCW shifts.
Working for an agency offers you the flexibility to manage your classes, assignments and clinical placements while gaining vital hands on experience.
You will be helping provide in-home care, providing the necessary support to enable clients to remain in their own homes.
You will be working day shifts. You will need to be available for at least two day shifts between Monday and Friday.
As you are visiting clients in their homes, having your own car is essential.
With community care, you will be responsible for helping improve clients’ quality of life by supporting them in all areas of daily living enabling them to remain in their own homes, assisting them to enhance their independence and facilitating community participation.
This is a casual on-call position, offering an excellent solution to the challenge of balancing a changing uni or TAFE schedule with the need to work.
- Providing care and support to clients in accordance with their personalised care plans
- Assisting with showering and dressing
- Toileting assistance
- Respite care
- Meal preparation
- Light household duties including cleaning
- Toileting assistance
- Transportation to appointments
- Medication reminders.
Why should you apply?
- Flexibility to manage your classes, assignments and clinical placements while gaining vital hands on experience.
- Great weekly pay
- Valuable experience developing interpersonal and time management skills
- Contactable 24/7 for support and advice
- Live on the northside of Brisbane
- Available for at least two day shifts between Monday and Friday
- Currently studying a Bachelor or Diploma of Nursing
- Completed at least two nursing clinical placements
- Current National Police Check
- Current First Aid
- Current CPR
- Current Drivers Licence
- Own vehicle
- Evidence of immunisations and Hepatitis B serology
- International students must have a minimum of 6.0 in each category of the IELTS or a minimum of 58 in the PET.
How do I apply?
If this sounds like just the opportunity you’ve been looking for, send your resume to email@example.com