PRN Healthcare is a Queensland based nursing agency dedicated to providing high quality staff across Queensland.
PRN Healthcare is currently seeking second and third year Bachelor and Diploma of nursing students on the Gold Coast for casual AIN shifts.
Lots of hospital shifts but as this is a casual on call role it is essential that you have your own car.
- This is a casual on-call position.
- Flexibility to manage your classes, assignments and clinical placements while gaining vital hands on experience.
- Great weekly pay
- Valuable experience developing interpersonal and time management skills
About the Role
- You will work in hospitals and aged care facilities.
- This is a casual on-call position, offering an excellent solution to the challenge of balancing a changing university or TAFE schedule with the need to work.
- Currently studying a Bachelor or Diploma of Nursing
- Available for at least two shifts between Monday and Friday
- Completed at least two nursing clinical placements
- Current National Police Check
- Current First Aid
- Current CPR
- Current Drivers Licence
- Own vehicle is essential as this is an on-call role
- Evidence of immunisations in accordance with QLD Health guidelines.
- International students must have a minimum of 6.0 in each category of the IELTS or a minimum of 58 in the PTE.
If you would like to be part of our team, please send your resume and cover letter outlining your skills and experience to email@example.com and phone 07 3394 8335.