We urgently need Bachelor of Nursing and Diploma of nursing students to work as Assistants in Nursing (AINs) throughout the Brisbane area.
At PRN Healthcare we offer you:
- Paid clinical experience
- A job that can work around your busy uni schedule
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Loads of shifts in Acute, Aged and Community care facilities
- Morning, afternoon and night shifts throughout the week
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Currently studying a Bachelor of Nursing Degree or a Diploma of Nursing
- Have completed at least 4 weeks clinical placement experience (160 hours)
- International students must a minimum of 6 in each category of IELTS or C in each category of the OET
- Current Drivers Licence
- Own Car with insurance
- Current First Aid
- Current CPR
- Current Federal Police Clearance or willing to apply
- Be available for at least a minimum of 2 morning shifts between Monday and Friday each week. Of course you can also be available for any other shifts in addition to the morning shift.
If this sounds like the job for you then you can email your up to date resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 3394 8335 Monday – Friday between 0800 and 1700.