- Provide transitional support in a new practice setting and scope of practice.
- Supervise Enrolled Nursing students in either Aged Care or Acute Setting.
- Assess students’ clinical skills specific to the HLT51612 training package.
- Undertake training and orientation regarding the training package and the requirements for competency based training.
- Flexibility to work morning or afternoon shifts.
To be considered, you must have:
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- Minimum 5 years recent work experience as a RN
- Preferably have facilitating experience
- Evidence of up-to-date vaccinations
- Current CPR
- Current Police Clearance
- A commitment to complete the contract.
- Excellent communication and relationship management
We would love to hear from you so please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Fay on 07 3394 8442.